- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Exposure of Search Engine.
- Good Knowledge of On-page & Off-page Optimization.
- Familiar with Google Algorithm Updates.
- Able to increase keywords ranking and organic traffic for websites on different search engines.
- Basic knowledge of SEO / SEM is an added advantage.
- Experience in Content Management will be preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree from IT background or any specialization.
- Good communication skills.