Sr Angular Node JS Developer
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as express.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as pug or ejs.
- Strong understanding of MongoDB or any other No SQL DB.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Immediate joinees are preferred more.