The ideal candidate would be someone who not only understands the concepts of Blockchain technology, but is very well versed with hands-on experience of building blockchain-based applications in a variety of scenarios. Experience with building on the Ethereum blockchain is a must – best if knowledge/experience is in Quorum.
● Familiarity with web frameworks
● Hands-on experience with setting up blockchain networks from ground up and moulding the network to suit specific use cases
● Solid understanding of enterprise requirements in a blockchain-based system
● Experience with Solidity, web3.js, Geth.
● Experience/Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
● Production readiness, dAPP architecture and Network architecture (at least one production grade implementation experience)
● Strong knowledge of writing pieces of code that can handle high volume concurrent requests to the blockchain system
● Strong familiarity with P2P networks and how things should work in and around enterprise-level blockchain systems
● Familiarity with basic cryptography to understand the essentials of blockchain systems.
● Ability to understand the needed API connectivity between standard applications and the frontend with the dApps or the blockchain set up at the backend.
● Past experience with Wallets or Crypto Exchanges would be a major plus.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Should be a team player in its truest sense – being able to push self to larger extents to assist fellow team members where needed
● It is discouraged to be an ‘individual contributor’. Understanding of the problem at hand, and being able to bring the team on the same page is a must-have quality.
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills