Sr. Portal Developer/Solution Architect is an experienced, motivated and highly skilled with full stack development experience to join a high-performing Agile team. In this critical role, candidate will be engaged in challenging, innovative projects that impact large number of internal and external clients. While working closely with Product Owners, Scrum Master and development teams, candidate to understand current and future needs of business, build out capabilities for a portal used by thousands of users. Candidate is responsible for design and development of a portal to integrate multiple home grown and commercial off the shelf BI tools/applications.
- Design and Develop best-in-class secure interactive portal independently engaging resources familiar with other BI tools, technologies and applications
- Support a large portfolio of web application integration requests as well as work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Coordinators and development team to ensure projects are completed successfully on time
- Manage development and integration projects by defining scope, functional and integration requirements, and deliver technical specifications
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling portal
- Current on emerging technologies/industry trends to recommend new tools, technologies and platforms by thoroughly evaluating options, pros/cons; comfortable with ambiguity and changing requirements
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 to 10 years progressive experience in Web applications and portal development across multiple web-enabled devices like desktop, mobile and tablet, including techniques like responsive, adaptive web development
- Expert Level full stack development experience in ASP.Net technologies
- Significant experience in Entity Framework and scripting languages such as C#, Python, Jquery, AJAX
- Experience with IIS and Tomcat and ability to design and utilize Active Directory and/or LDAP structures for authentication
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSL, Web Services, SOAP, SOAP Extensions.
- Knowledge of software design and Architectural styles/APIs, patterns like REST, APC, MVC, MVVM and MVM.
- Experience working with various repositories (TFS, GitHub), branching and merging
- Great troubleshooter with excellent problem-solving skills. Able to take a problem and own it, breaking the issue down, asking for the right help as required and ultimately find a resolution
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time efficiently