Job brief We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
• Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
• Design robust, scalable and secure features
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
• Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
• Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
• Experience from 4-6yrs.
• Proven work experience in software development
• Experience developing highly interactive applications
• A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
• Should have experience in TTD + database/ postgresql
• Good knowledge of relational databases.