The Recruitment Team Leader will be responsible for guiding a team, dedicated to the management of the end-to-end recruitment activity. This will include the ownership and facilitation of all recruitment activity, within the aligned portfolio. This role will work closely with relevant stakeholders whilst contributing to the resourcing needs.
1. Manage and monitor end to end recruitment activity for academic and professional appointments across the aligned portfolio and in line with key organizational requirements
2. Responsible for guiding a team through the day to day workload, ensuring you develop and mentor each individual across the recruitment lifecycle in line with operational excellence expectations and measurements against department deliverables and KPI’s
3. Lead and contribute to the development, review and implementation of policies and procedures to meet legislative, organizational and operational efficiency needs, whilst identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in line with operational recruitment excellence and quality assurance
4. Maximize the use and effectiveness of resources (i.e.: people, systems and processes) to deliver and manage accurate and high-quality end-to-end recruitment services to the University ensuring your team produce excellence in quality and customer service throughout
5. Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other Monash HR colleagues to deliver high quality, consistent services to internal and external stakeholders
6. Ensure the experience delivered to our clients and candidates is underpinned by excellence in customer service without compromise
1. Postgraduate qualification/s in HR or other relevant discipline and extensive relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training Knowledge and Skills
2. Proven experience and knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process, including best practice approaches in line with the current industry benchmark
3. Demonstrated experience in leading and coaching a team through the recruitment lifecycle whilst delivering high quality, excellent end-to-end recruitment and an enhanced client and candidate experience
4. Knowledge of the current recruiting market, to attract a high caliber of potential candidates for vacant positions and build talent pipelines that align with workforce planning and organizational goals
5. Should be work target-based and able to handle more than 6 team members.
6. Proven capability in recruitment analysis and development of process matrices for contribution to continuous improvement
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor delivery to varying stakeholder levels and preferences
8. Strong attention to detail with an ability to manage competing priorities and maintain quality service delivery when working under pressure
9. Experience in bulk-hiring
10.A collaborative approach to building professional relationships and working within a team to contribute to the team vision
11. well knowledge in the job posting.