We are looking for a Technical Architect with more than 10 years experience in relevant technologies
- Work with the leadership and product team to align the technical roadmap with the product management initiatives of the organisation
- Come up with the best analysis and design for the software product to meet the specifications suggested by the market/customer/internal product team
- Work with the pre-sales team to come up with architecture details based on customer requirements/needs
- Work with the team to review and improve the performance of the code.
- Own up the technical designs for the products and projects
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, microservice design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience in enterprise software development
- Expert in Java/J2EE technologies with a solid grasp of spring technologies
- Familiar with NodeJS, ReactJS/AngularJS technology stacks
- Ready to rapidly learn new technologies and apply them in R&D projects
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud platforms
- Experience in the Retail/e-Commerce industry and product engineering background is a plus
- A good level of understanding on Agile development practises is a plus
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React)
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Good communication and client-facing skills.