ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profiling customers within the given territory and identifying prospects for potential growth opportunities
- Planning and organizing sales call schedules and meeting potential clients
- Conduct engineering site surveys to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
- Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) including system components for residential and commercial buildings.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Preparation and submission of quotations in accordance with customer requirements and negotiating and closing sales by agreeing to the terms and conditions as approved by the management.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring
- Market and technology research to retain competitiveness
- Maintaining close awareness of competitor activities in the assigned territory.
- Ensure timely payments from customers.
- Preparation of business planning and being responsible from lead to order in the assigned territory.
- System & Component Failure Investigations / Root Cause Analysis
- Understanding and designing in AutoCAD and coordinating with the installation team. • To provide an up-to-date daily status report of the site.
- Day-to-day management and execution of site, monitoring the workers and the work of the contractor.
- Keeping a record of material and manpower.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must possess a degree/diploma in engineering
- At least 2 years experience in erection, installation, and commissioning in PV power projects & conducting electrical work inspections.
- Should have good Communication and coordination skills.
- Candidate should have a zeal to independently take up tasks with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Email, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCAD.