Tele sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Tele sales Executive Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.