Experience: 1-3 years. Location: Mumbai. Currently WFH.
• Proficiency in Angular 4+ and good grasp on other handy JS frameworks.
• Ability to write and refactor existing services and components.
• Understanding of the Angular component architecture, producing small, efficient and
• Strong knowledge of Angular Dependency Injection, Shared Services, Late Binding
• Bootstrap/CSS, Components & Shared Services
• Basic working knowledge on Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD or any other UI design tool
to build prototypes and understand Developer exports.
• Understanding of key design principles and plan the layout of the website or
• Good understanding on any code versioning tool
• Good to have Node Js skills and understanding of SEO principles.
• A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users,
showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
• Proficiency using Git version control.
• Proficiency using the command line.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools.
• Ensure and deliver the complete web application optimized to perform on any browser
and various devices.
• Collaborate with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful APIs
• Liaise with the clients and internal teams to gauge their needs and expectations.
• Be a team player, always responsible. Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and deliver projects within deadlines
• Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
• Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.