We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from LinkedIn & Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) positions.
- Responsible for Coordinating fulfillment of other formalities such as background check, drug test etc leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.Should be capable to handle a team as well.
- Be a part of the team with Accelerated Hire Motto.
- Maintain close contact with candidates/Vendors/ recruiters/offshore team.
- Weekly meetings with India offshore team with status update, discuss requirements to be worked as per the priorities, reset the focus as per the requirement need. Manage and handle issues of the offshore recruitment team.
- Publish progress report to management every week.
- Updated about technologies of the Client requirements and knowledge of current IT trends
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Hands on Experience in US IT Recruitment (Min 2 years)