- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Client communication when needed.
- Daily reporting.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like TFS is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-members.
- Xamarin development experience. Knowledgeable of Xamarin Forms. Certified Xamarin Developer a plus.
- Experience with other mobile development languages such as Swift, Objective C, Java
- Experience with Syncfusion, MVVM, JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
- Understanding of Team Foundation Services (TFS) 2015 and comfortable developing in a team environment.
- Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Security and working with Vulnerability Testing Teams a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures and methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be people orientated