Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives. Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Daily reporting.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
Required Skills (* skills are mandatory to apply):
- Atleats 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and deliveringcross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Atleast 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVVM pattern.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Androidand iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like Bitbucket is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language