Roles and Responsibilities
1. Answering calls and resolving queries about products or companies.
2. Noticing significant subtleties of every discussion.
3. Conveying verbal acknowledgments of offers to our Sales group for closing.
4. Advises present or prospective clients by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis, operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and different telecommunications technologies.
5. Maintains operations by following policies and methodology and functional changes.
6. Keeps up quality service by adhering to organization guidelines.
7. Reaching potential or existing clients to advise them about an item or administration utilizing pre-defined scripts.
8. Responding to inquiries concerning things or the organization
9. Posing questions to comprehend client necessities and close sales
10. Considering the details of each offering and staying side by the side of updates to these contributions.
11. Acquiring and updating an individual’s contact details.
12. Calling active or old customers to encourage the purchase of items.
· Proven experience as a telesales representative or other customer service role.
· High school diploma; B.sc/BA will be added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of the English language
· Good knowledge of computer programs like (CRM software) and other telephone systems
· Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota over the phone.
· Ability to switch communication styles