Locations of work: Cochin, Calicut, Thodupuzha, Muvattupuzha, Bangalore (Stay Accommodation within Campus)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
• Planning and conducting robotics lessons and hands-on labs.
• Creating and administering assignments, quizzes, and tests.
• Grading students’ work and maintaining communication with parents regarding their progress.
• Facilitating student learning and overseeing hands-on learning experiences.
• Assessing student progress through formal and informal evaluations.
• Collaborating with other teachers and administrators to promote overall student achievement.
• Staying updated with new robotics technologies and industry standards.
• Maintaining classroom discipline by enforcing rules and implementing safety procedures.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Experience in the field of robotics; the level of experience required may vary based on the school’s guidelines and the students’ expertise level.
• CTE teachers (including robotics teachers) typically need around five years of field experience in their subject.
• Passion for robotics and a deep understanding of robotics principles, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• Flexibility to cater to different learning styles and provide diverse teaching approaches.
• Strong organizational skills to manage administrative tasks, lesson planning, and instruction effectively.
• Patience to support and guide students with varying learning paces.
• Abundant energy to handle the demands of the job, engage students, and adapt to industry changes.
• Positive attitude to foster a safe and respectful learning environment conducive to student growth.
• For individuals transitioning from other fields, completion of a student teaching program through an accredited university is often necessary. This program provides essential experience in classroom management and administrative duties, helping educators determine if teaching is the right fit for them.