We are looking for CA qualified candidates/CA Intermediate or candidates who have completed their CA article-ship training course. Work exposure more in the field of statutory audit, internal audit, and statutory compliance matters of companies will be considered. Good knowledge of Tally software and MS Office is expected.Candidates would need to coordinate with the company finance team to ensure accounts are correct, complete, and updated with the relevant statutory regulations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be required for the required post.The work location will be primarily in Trivandrum district. Salary will not be a constraint for eligible candidates depending on the experience of the candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Lead our GST filing Division
Manage and allot works to subordinates and articles.
- Ensure accurate compliance with relevant financial regulations and standards.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of various tax returns
- Stay updated on changes in tax regulations.
- Ensure the book keeping process and the record maintenance.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information to management and external stakeholders.
- Preparation and verification of financial reports
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with accounting standards
Good Experience in Tally, winman and Excel.
- CA inter/CMA qualified/ CA Articleship completed.
- Proficiency in Income tax Audit, Corporate Law, GST Audit etc preferred.
Key personal attributes
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.