Job Brief :
We are looking for a licensed Gynecologist who will improve the health of our female patients by providing excellent care and advice. Join our vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to develop and maximize your professional skills.
- Perform regular Ultrasound Imaging, follicular scanning, physical examination and take note of medical/ clinical history pertaining to infertility.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Endoscopy/Hysteroscopy, HSG and other procedures pertaining to fertility evaluation.
- Treatment of PCOS, Endometriosis, uterine anomalies, Thyroid, Diabetes etc in women and treatment of factors causing male sub fertility (Diagnosis of Testicular Varicocele)
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and Fallopian tubes.
- Need to Perform Laparoscopic Ovum Pick up, Embryo transfer, TESA, PESA, IUI etc.
- Prescribe tailor- made Hormone Stimulation and post ET cover.
- Patient counseling regarding clinical procedures done.
- Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
- A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
- Experience : 6 months – 2 years.