A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.