Support the team in ensuring a great employee and candidate experience at all times and support in all People Operations & Administration activities.
2-4 years experience in relevant field
The key responsibilities include:-
1. Responsible for Talent Acquisition and supporting activities including posting of jobs on portals, sourcing, hiring, drafting of employment letters
2. Facilitating induction and orientation of new joinees, assigning roles and responsibilities to all employees.
3. Responsible for facilitating separation of employees by completing exit formalities including exit interviews and full and final settlement of employees.
4. Responsible for leave and attendance and payroll management
5. Responsible for organizing and conducting employee engagement activities
6. Update the statutory documents and adhering to statutory guidelines
7. Conducting follow-up medical check-ups and safety of employees and the Health & responsible for Accident Insurance Renewal.
8. Coordinating Performance Appraisal Reviews, KPI & OKR Reviews.
9. Ensuring timely renewal of license and other necessary documents.
10. Monitoring e-mails and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate smooth flow of work.
11. Conducting polls and surveys among the employees so as to measure employee morale and take necessary measures to improve the same
12. Planning the internship curriculum in an inclusive manner so as to enable students to be corporate-ready.
Educational Qualification Bachelor’s/ Master’s in Human Resources or related field/ an equivalent Post Graduate Diploma
● Contribute to individual and organizational performance.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Respect for diversity and create harmony in the workplace.
● Knowledge of Basic IT skills
● Understanding of general human resources policies and practices
● Aptitude in problem-solving
● Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach