- Knowledge of PHP, web APIs and other front-end technologies is a bonus
- Experience using CSS tools and frameworks such as Bootstrap and Semantic UI
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as Sass and Less
- Familiarity with using UI/UX Software like Adobe XD, Figma, or any other software & Photoshop and other image-editing software.
- Ability to troubleshoot coding and application errors.
- Knowledge of web design and user application requirements.
- Meeting with Web designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
- Debugging code and front-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting application errors.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Providing user support.