Customer Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
• Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
• Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
• Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
• Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
• Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
• Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
Customer Relationship Manager Requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
• Superior product knowledge.
• A team player with leadership skills.
• Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.