We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Can manage back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Knowledge in API integration
- Strong knowledge of PHP, My SQL, and Codeigniter.
- Should have 2 years experience in PHP
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Very good PHP knowledge with hands-on experience in Codeigniter.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON