We are looking for a ROR Manager to work with the company.
· Excellent grasp of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and Design Patterns. ·
VDT, Mysql, TTD + database +postgresql ·
Experience with Ruby on Rails framework along with Gems like but not limited to Active Record, RSpec, RuboCop, Sidekiq, Resque, OmniAUth, Capistrano, Minimagick, PgSearch, RailsAdmin, Drape and server-side templating engines like Liquid, Slim.
· Experienced in Responsive Design, Mocking, ORM, REST API, MVC, HTTP protocol, Sockets programming, OWASP.
· Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket and TDD.
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Able to create/modify database schemas that represent and support business processes.
· Delivered in at least 3 full lifecycle projects experience with Agile Methodology and associated best practices. · Excellent communicator and team player.
· B.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute with at least 5+ years of experience with Ruby on rails
· Working experience in large, distributed and Agile teams.
· Experience working with large datasets/databases and scalable applications.
· Has design for failure mindset, gathers a big picture of the business and high customer focus.
· Product development work experience a major plus.
· Experience 10 -15 years