Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
· Sales planning
. 3-5 years of experience
· Customer visits/meeting & presentations
· Interior and Exterior Products Knowledge including Building materials.
· Bid preparation
· Project negotiation & Pricing strategies
· Tactical planning & Technical support
· Value add engineering
· Risk analysis Interface with all levels of product line management/vendors
· Negotiation of terms and conditions and order closing activities.
· Relevant interior design experience
· In-depth knowledge of furniture & fixtures systems and finishes
· Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
· Able to develop and present design concepts
· Autocad proficiency required
· LEED accreditation an asset
· Organizing sales visits
· Demonstrating and presenting products
· Establishing new business
· Maintaining accurate records
· Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
· Reviewing sales performance
· Negotiating contracts and packages
· Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
· Prepare and participate in client presentations
· Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within bud
Key skills for sales executives
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Commercial awareness
· IT skills · Excellent Communication skills Education
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline/ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrations, B.Com, BBA, or equally qualified diploma certificate
. MBA or equivalent Master degree specialized certification experience.