- Supervise the HR team and ensure the goals set are met.
- Create company policies that will encourage a healthy work environment.
- Address complaints and resolve them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Make changes and suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the department.
- Design interesting onboarding sessions and processes for new recruits.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring process of new employees.
- Host events for the employees to keep the workplace fun and engaging.
- Oversee HR metrics and document the observations for future policy making reference.
- Regularly organise programs for learning and interdepartmental interaction.
- Review the budget for the department and ensure it is being adhered to.
- Evaluate the performance of HR employees and give constructive feedback.
- Ensure the department is adhering to company policies and regulations.
- Masters degree in Human Resources or relevant qualification.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager or relevant position.
- Strong command over HR management software like applicant tracking systems, payroll systems, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of labor registration.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.