We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Marketing team and help us build a strong online presence.
SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor paid search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
2-5 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
Experience in working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
Experience in working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
BS/BA degree preferred.