As the Social Media Marketing Manager/Executive at The Digitants, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities for the varied clientele of the company. In this highly visible role, a successful hire will “own” social media and will be directly accountable to client results. He/she should be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Managing the social media marketing strategy for the company and the clients; focusing on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
· Execution of all social media activities (i.e. posting, tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach etc.) for the company and its clients.
· Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
· Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for the clients.
Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with the clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
·Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
· Writing articles about Social Media Marketing for The Digitants marketing blog.
· Experience working within Hootsuite, Moz etc. and other social media tools.
1+ Years of Digital Media/Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role. (Enthusiastic freshers are also welcome)
·In-depth expertise and experience on various Social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Exceptional content writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
· Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.