- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Day
- Communique product suite, including Day CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation, multi-lingual support.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Work experience with other CMS tools(Oracle UCM/Oracle WebCenter) would be added advantage.
- Experience in Java/J2EE (design patterns, frameworks), development
- Should have knowledge of production support activities such as maintenance, administration etc.