Job brief :
We are looking for a Tech Lead – Java to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Team Leading Identify and analyze user requirements Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle Develop Java EE applications .
- Write well-designed, efficient code Review, test and debug team members’ code Design database architecture .
Schedule product releases with internal teams Document development phases .
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Proven Work experience of 5-10 years in designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Core java, Springboot, Hibernate, MySql and MVC
- Good delegation and time management skills Problem-solving abilities